Dairy Free Homemade Rolls
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry (instant or quick) yeast
1 cup of hot water (I just used hot tap water...)
3 T coconut milk (or some other type of milk)
4 T canola oil
3 T sugar
What to do:
1. In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, yeast, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add hot water, coconut milk, and oil, and start beating. (I used my kitchen aid with the dough beater attached to it.) Knead for about 6-8 minutes.
3. Let rest for 10 minutes. Grease a cookie sheet or two pyrex dishes. I couldn't grease with butter, so I poured a bit canola oil on, spread it around with a paper towel, then sprinkled with flour.
4. Take a small ball of dough, roll into a ball, and put onto pan. Let rise for 30 minutes.
5. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes!
6. Serve with some jelly, peanut butter, butter, or honey! :)