My beautiful mother taught me to make these oh so perfectly. I have to give her credit :)
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 cups of flour
2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 sticks butter flavored crisco
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 Tbsp (or 1/4 cup) milk
2 Tbsp (plus a little extra) vanilla
2 cups or so of chocolate chips (I NEVER actually measure them though)
what to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda.
2. In your kitchen aid (I'm sure you all have one! If not, then use a different bowl) add crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Blend until creamy.
3. Add eggs, and beat for 2-3 minutes. (This is key. I have learned that it helps make the cookies fluffy)
4. Slowly add the flour mixture one cup at a time. Once that is all mixed, hand stir the chocolate chips in.
5. Make 1-2 inch balls and put on a pan. Bake for 6-7 minutes. When you take them out, they will still look like they need to bake. DO NOT PUT THEM BACK IN! Let cool for about 2 minutes then take off the cookie sheet.
EAT THE DELICIOUS COOKIES.
Greg would like to say:
"Everytime Chelsy makes these I turn into the cookie monster and go cookie cookie cookie gobble gobble, then they are gone!"