Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce

This pasta sauce has always been my favorite. I finally decided I needed to learn how to make a pretty simple version of it at my house so that I could eat it on any pasta! Well, I discovered the perfect (in my eyes at least) recipe. Let's share!
Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce

Ingredients:
2TBS olive oil
1/4 of an onion chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce (mine is Ragu roasted garlic)
salt and pepper
1/2 cup heavy cream
Parmesan cheese

What to do:
1. Heat olive oil on medium heat and add garlic and onions and saute until light brown.
2. Add tomato sauce, heat until bubbling (constantly stirring)
3. Add heavy cream slowly while stirring. Dash with a bit of salt and pepper, and sprinkle a handful of parmesan cheese.
4. Pour over your favorite pasta or tortellini!

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment