4 chicken breasts
1 T garlic and herb seasoning
1/2 yellow onion diced
3 cloves of garlic crushed and diced
2 cans of Hunts Tomato Sauce
1 cup of heavy cream (yes I know, bad)
1 T sugar
4 T butter
1/4 cup of canola oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 pound of pasta (I used angel hair, it was what I had around, you can use whatever)
What to do:
1. Put a little olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic. Turn heat to medium-low. Add the tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Boil some water in a big pot, getting it ready to cook the noodles.
3. In another pan, put the butter and oil in, and let get REALLY hot. If you splash some water in it, it should bubble! (Watch those pretty hands and wrists of course!) Now, in a bowl, add flour and the herbs. Salt and Pepper the chicken breasts, make sure not to go light! Dip the chicken in it, and coat the chicken in the flour mixture. Now, when the oil is hot enough, throw chicken in (not literally) and cook 3 minutes on each side, until light brown. SO YUMMY!
4. Right as you are about to start cooking chicken, cook the pasta according to package. Angel Hair only takes 5 minutes to cook!
5. While chicken is cooking, add one cup of HEAVY CREAM (sooooo divine) into the sauce. Stir it around, the sauce will be done in 5 minutes!
6. It should all be done! Put a chicken breast on a plate, along with some pasta, and pour some creamy sauce all over the chicken and pasta.
Serve with a salad and rolls and you have the most tasty, colorful meal! DELISH!
tips to wanna-be-chefs: If you cook all the chicken at once, it will help the oil from not turning brown or black. Also, the chicken shouldn't have a thick coat of flour on it (like in deep fried chicken) just a brushed layer. And remember, there is a lot of pans out at once, but it still is very easy, and is done in about 30 minutes! :)