Monday, November 8, 2010

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Man. I am going to be busy this next month. Saturday, I went up to Sandy, to babysit my cousins until Thursday. On Friday, for Greg's birthday, I am taking him to Park City! YAY! Anyways, last night I made pulled pork in the crockpot for my cousins and it was delicious!



Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches


Ingredients:

Pork Roast
1/4 cup brown sugar
2T liquid smoke (any kind will do)
1/4 cup water
salt
pepper
2 cloves of garlic minced


what to do: Put it all in the crockpot. Cook on low all day (about 7 hours). Then take out the roast and shred with 2 forks. Let cook another hour or so. Then serve on buns with your favorite barbeque sauce!


tips to wanna be chefs: if you do not like pork, you could do this with chicken or a roast (beef). Still all the same! And delicious. Also, great for busy mom's!


ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks amazing on a miserable cold day like today. These just keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks love! They were seriously SO good. and SO simple. I'm sure that there are other ways to make pulled pork, but I like the simple ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Chelsy!! I made some a couple weeks ago for dinner too. LOVE them! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete